Benefits of Neonate Counter:
- Higher accurancy compared to manual sieving, weighing and dosing by extrapolation
- Higher survivability of larvae, no more stressing during
- Only living larvae are counted
- Dosing between 100 up to 100.000 larvae per crate
- Constant monitoring of hatching rates to be able to improve and control breeding programmes
- Small footprint
- Easy integration into conveyance systems
- No more manual counting, less labor needed, cost reduction
Modular system with 3 core modules:
- Incubator & Hatchery
- Counter & Dosing unit
- Hardware unit
Fully climatised system to maintain optimum conditions for the small neonate larvae to grow quickly up 4 or 5 day old larvae, before dosing them in crates for feedstock conversion.
In comparation with manual counting of 5 day old larvae, a significant improvement on accurancy can be archieved as only live neonates are counted.
- Easy monitoring of counted neonates, temperatures, humidity and crate history via web interface
- Easy adjustments of climate and total amounts of Neonates per crate
- Remote access for monitoring and signaling
- Modular design for easy transport,
- Highly compatible with different egg holders
Are you ready for the next level in BSF farming?
Feel free to contact us at